- Instructor: Course Admin
- Duration: 4 weeks
This award aims to provide learners with an understanding of the attributes, attitudes and behaviours expected by most UK employers of their staff, particularly those looking to progress within the organisation. It seeks to explore factors associated with becoming a successful employee able to conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Food Hygiene and Safety
- Food Allergy Awareness
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- HACCP Principles
- Understanding Nutrition
- Professional and Workplace Effectiveness Skills
- This qualification is designed for learners aged 16 and above. There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification.
- The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Entry to the qualification will be through interview and learners will be assessed on an individual basis.
- In certain circumstances, individuals with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.