The Level 4 Certificate provides an introduction to the main facets and operations of organisations. It introduces the challenges faced by modern day businesses. The Qualification focuses upon developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective organizational manager and leader.
- Communications in Organizations
- Leadership and the Organization
- Financial Awareness
- Managing Change
- Business Operations
- Developing Teams
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyze problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyze information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work related skills and knowhow.