Objective of the qualification
The Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment is for learners who work in or who want to work in construction. mandatory requirement for CSCS green labourer card.
It gives learners the opportunity to:
- develop introductory knowledge related to health and safety in the construction industry
- develop introductory skills in health and safety in the construction industry
- learn about health and safety issues related to different occupations in theconstruction industry
- achieve a nationally-recognised Level 1 qualification
- develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning.
Learners who have achieved the Award can progress to a range of Pearson BTEC Level 2 qualifications, including:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQs in Construction and the Built Environment.
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Construction Occupations
Relationship with National Occupational Standards
This qualification relates to the National Occupational Standards for Labourers and is approved by CITB. After completing this qualification trainee musthave to take CIBT computer base exam.
Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
Booking CBT test
Once you completed your training you can book CIBT test by clicking following link
Practice test websites https://constructiontest.co.uk/