ENROLMENT AND REFUND POLICY:
- A £200 registration Fee (non refundable) will apply at the time of registration, it may vary with the short /education and training course. however, registration fees are non- refundable this would be equivalent to awarding organisation registration fees or the respective course.
- Fee Instalments are available by agreement with management (maximum 3 instalments).
- Candidates must deposit at least one instalment of the tuition fee in full to secure a place.
- If a student requests cancellation of admission the College will refund 30% of fees paid (if no letter has been issued to the student for visa purposes). If the request is made 14 days after of course commencement, the College will refund 30%of fees paid. If the request is made 15 days or more after course commencement, no refund will be available to the student. There is no refund available for an overseas student who has been granted a visa on LIMT confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS).
- Overseas students must attend full-time organised study of at least 15 hours per week
- If for any reason a student’s course is cancelled, the student will be offered an appropriate alternative course or a refund in fees.
- If a student requires any letter (council, home office, acceptance etc.), the student must allow LIMT 14 working days to respond, after the request has been made.
- If a student changes their course during the study period in which he/she is enrolled, in any circumstance, no refund will be allowed.
- It is the responsibility of overseas students to comply with UK immigration rules.
- LIMT reserves the right to cancel any admission. In any case of suspension or dismissal of any student no refund will be given.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that examination entries are in order and sent to examination bodies by the appropriate closing date.
- We are required by the home office to record your attendance and supply any and all details when requested. LIMT follows the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) guidelines for attendance; these require that if a student has missed ten consecutive contacts we must notify the UKBA within ten days of the student missing the 10th contact. Failure to attend classes will affect your student visa.
- Students will not be allowed to sit an examination if the fee is not paid in full.
- For any refund, an administrative charge will apply. If student attend and attempt exam only and still willing to refund only part of the payment will be refund. In event of any administrative issue with AO until issue concluded refund will not issues. If any case due to the prolong investigation by external bodies student required to refund before investigation conclude may be issue refund as per clause define in 1.
15. LIMT reserves the right to refuse the admission of any student.
16. LIMT reserves the right to make any change in the policy without any notice.