- Instructor: admin
- Duration: 10 weeks
Are you looking for a comprehensive guide to bookkeeping? Perhaps for your own business or for a friend or family member? Then this is the ideal course for you. You will gain a thorough understanding of bookkeeping including record keeping, account transactions, double-entry bookkeeping and the calculation of VAT.
Bookkeeping Level 1 & Level 2
Course code: RETR03
Delivery method: Paper based pack
Course duration: 12 Months
Entry requirements: No prior qualification needed
Award achieved: LIMT Completion Certificate ( Included) or
Awarding Body certification: £150 ( additional then course fees)
Are you looking for a comprehensive guide to bookkeeping? Perhaps for your own business or for a friend or family member? Then this is the ideal course for you.
You will gain a thorough understanding of bookkeeping, including record keeping, account transactions, double entry bookkeeping and the calculation of VAT. You will also learn about day books, cash books, corrections of errors and account reconciliation as well as preparing end of year ledgers.
By the end of this course, you will have a good knowledge of basic bookkeeping and be able to confidently manage your books.
Bookkeeping Level 1 & level 2 course overview
Upon successful completion of the course, you will have achieved an Absorb completion certificate.
- You will learn all aspects of bookkeeping.
- You will work real world examples to gain confidence.
- You will understand double entry bookkeeping as well as managing ledgers and the accountancy year.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to actively look after the books.
This course has no exams, instead there will be a number of tutor marked assessments (TMAs) to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the course materials, with the tutor sending comments to guide you through any areas of potential difficulty, as well as a range of self-assessments that are indicators that you understand the materials as you work through them.
These are for your own information and do not need to be shown to your course tutor.
Candidate can submit awarding body assessment to gain award certification
Method of study
Paper based pack
We will send a study pack to you by courier, including your course materials and a study guide to help you through the student process. However, tutor marked assessments are only accepted online, rather than by post.
once you are register you can start course instantly with tutor support and online session.
Our Bookkeeping Level 1 & Level 2 course comes with tutor feedback and support by email for 12 months. They will mark your TMAs and provide valuable guidance through any trickier parts of the course whenever you need it. You will also receive a study guide to help you with all aspects of studying, essay writing and general student skills.
- How do I get started? If you are choosing between a number of courses you can make a list of your favourites. Just press the heart icon on the courses you want to add, you can view them all by clicking My Favourites. Once you have decided on the right course for you click Add to Basket. You can then either Checkout straight away or View your Basket and continue searching for an additional course. Go through our secure online ordering process and pay for your course. How do I get my course?
- OnlineIf the course you have bought is delivered online you will receive your login details by 2 pm the next working day.
- Paper Based If the course you have bought is paper based it will be despatched the next working day. You will receive a tracking email and a text with a 1 hour delivery slot. What do I do next? All the information you need to complete your course will be included in your study guide. Once you have your course be it online or paper-based you will be good to go! Everyone at LIMT wishes you the best of luck on your studying journey! We know itâ€™s both rewarding and challenging and ultimately what a difference that qualification will make to your career path and life. Good luck!