- Instructor: waqas shahid
- Students: 15
- Duration: 8 weeks
The aim of the Level 2 Diploma in Care is to confirm occupational competence for Adult Care Workers or Healthcare Support Workers. This qualification is vocationally based and as such, offers the opportunity for learners to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and practical skills required to be an Adult Care Worker in an adult care setting or a Healthcare Assistant; Support Worker or Personal Assistant in a healthcare support environment.
- English at cefr at communication level.( B2)
- No formal qualification require.
- Communication in Care Setting
- Duty of Care
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Care Settings
- Handle Information in Care Settings
- Health, Safety and Well- Being in Care Settings
- Implement Person-Centred Approaches
- Personal Development in a Care Setting
- Responsibilities of a Care Worker
- Safeguarding and Protection in Care Settings
Primary areas of employment include:
- Healthcare Assistant
- Support Worker
- Adult Care Worker
- Personal Assistant
- Health administration
- Charity Officer
Upon completing this Level 2 diploma, learners can progress onto the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
OR progress onto the Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship. Learners may also step into employment.